Applications for Fall 2016 are due May 1, 2016.
Completed application package consists of the following:
- Completed online application form
- Application fee (US dollars, non-refundable).
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (including US Universities)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of career goals and interest in the degree program, plus additional questions.
- A GRE is waived only if you have taken the MCAT.
- Toefl result (institution code 5756)
- Members of the Admissions Committees examine each application for acceptance into the program. Materials submitted in support of an application are confidential and cannot be released for other purposes nor returned to the applicant.
- All other instances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Click Here to Apply Now