Applications for Fall 2016 are due May 1, 2016.
Completed application package consists of the following:
- Completed online application form
- Application fee (US dollars, non-refundable).
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of career goals and interest in degree program, plus additional questions.
- Members of the Admissions Committees examine each application for acceptance into the program. Materials submitted in support of an application are confidential and cannot be released for other purposes nor returned to the applicant.
- A GRE is waived only if you have taken the MCAT
- All other instances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Click Here to Apply Now